Last modified: 24.08.2021
The information below explains these two points in more detail. They are very important, please read them carefully.
1. What types of personal data does “Airliners for humanity” collect about you?
Information that you give to «Airliners for humanity » is so-called form data. When you fill out and submit the form, you provide us with your personal data that you have entered via the form, such as your name, e-mail address, etc.
2. Why does “Airliners for humanity” use your information?
We use the information we collect from the fomular data to establish contact with you and to verify the authenticity of the data.
3. How and when does “Airliners for humanity” change this policy?
4. With whom does “Airliners for humanity” share the information collected?
Your information, which “Airliners for humanity” receive via the form data, may be passed on to existing members of the association in order to be able to establish contact with you.
5. Where does “Airliners for humanity” store the personal data we collect from you?
Your data will be stored on the secure servers of All-Inkl.com in Friedersdorf.
5.1 What data is always processed by All-Inkl-com?
In order to be able to provide the services reliably, technically flawlessly and also in accordance with the law, the servers create so-called log files. These contain information such as:
- IP addresses
- Date and time
- Log information such as protocol type, version, desired action, status codes, or information about the transferred data (e.g., the size of a question or answer)
- Depending on the application-specific information such as message IDs for e-mails, or for web access, information about the browser used (user-agent string) or, if applicable, the page from which the visitor came to the website
All-Inkl.com uses this information, among other things, to understand and solve technical problems, to find man-made errors, to ward off attacks on their infrastructure, to support post-mortem analyses of hacked customer websites or to compile visitor statistics for the “Airliners for humanity” website.
The data remains on All-Inkl.com’s systems until the operational necessity ceases to exist and the expiry of the statutory or contractual deadlines and is then automatically deleted. For most data, this is a maximum of half a year.
6. Unauthorized access
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will apply strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
7. What do we do to protect your personal information?
We use reasonable security measures to protect our information from loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or alteration We continuously analyze and review our practices for collecting, storing, and using information, including training our employees. Please note that although we work hard to protect the security of our products and websites, the confidentiality of any communication or material sent to or from our products and websites cannot be guaranteed. We ask you to take all precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet.
8. How long do we store your personal data?
9. What happens if a child sends their personal data to Airliners for humanity?
We do not knowingly collect information about children and our services are in no way directed at minors under the age of 18. Our services are suitable for adults. If a child we know to be under the age of 18 provides us with personal information, we will only use that information to respond directly to and inform the child. The data will then be destroyed.
11. Ihre Rechte
In accordance with the GENERAL Data Protection Regulation of the EU and Switzerland, you have the following individual rights in relation to your personal data:
Extended right to information and transparency
Right of access
Right to rectification
Right to object
Right to erasure or “right to be forgotten”.
Right to restriction
Right to data portability
12. How can you reach us?
To obtain information about how we use or disclose your personal data, to exercise another right under applicable data protection law, or to lodge a complaint or to ask a general question about data processing by us, you can contact us by email:
Airliners for humanity